To keep our staff and clients safe, we are taking steps to minimize the number of clients in our lobby. Please read below for additional information.
For scheduled appointments with a veterinarian:
- When you arrive in our lot, please stay in your car and call our front desk.
- The receptionist will ask if you prefer to remain in your car OR if you’d like to come inside.
- If you prefer to wait in the car: Your technician will speak to you over the phone then bring your pet inside for their visit. Communication with the doctor and collection of payment will happen over the phone.
- If you prefer to come inside: Please stay in your car. We will escort you directly into your exam room when one becomes available.
For grooming appointments:
You may drop off and pick up using the Grooming Facility entrance on the east side of the building. A phone call from the parking lot is not required.
The following services will still be performed as mandatory curbside service:
- Work-in emergency and drop-off appointments
- Technician appointments
- Pharmacy refills
- Food refills
We thank all our clients for their continuing patience and understanding as we implement the next phase of Covid operations. Our objective has always been, and continues to be, to provide excellent service while keeping our community and our staff safe.
Leave A Comment