As COVID-19 continues to impact our region, we are committed to keeping our hospital operational so we can continue to serve your pets. However, in order to accomplish that, we must take precautions to maintain a safe environment for our staff and clients. Therefore, we have instituted the following measures:
- Face Masks: Our staff will be wearing face masks inside the building and when they interact with clients in the parking lot. The staff must also report their temperatures twice per day. We ask that our clients wear masks as well when interacting with our staff.
- Curb-side service for ALL appointments: If you are bringing your pet in for an appointment, here is what that process looks like:
- When you arrive in our lot, stay in your car and call our front desk. Please don’t leave us a voice mail, as that may lead to increased wait times. We are experiencing extremely high call volumes and may not be able to get to every call. So if you can’t get through, try again in a few minutes.
- Reception will connect you with your technician, who will then get a thorough history, go over needed services, and note any concerns for the doctor. They will then bring your pet inside for their exam. You are free to wait in your car or to run errands during your pet’s visit.
- PLEASE LEASH YOUR DOG SECURELY AND BRING THEM OUT OF THE CAR FOR THE TECH, WE WILL THEN DOUBLE LEASH TO BRING INSIDE.
- CATS NEED TO BE IN CARRIERS TO BE BROUGHT INSIDE.
- The veterinarian will call you with a summary of the visit, provide recommendations, and talk through any findings or concerns.
- Your technician will collect payment over the phone and bring your pet out to you.
- Curb-side delivery of ALL pharmacy items: If you would like a medication refill or prescription diet, call the front desk ahead of time. Once you arrive, call us and a technician will bring the item to your car. Please be patient as call wait-times may be longer.
We ask that if you or any member of your family are exhibiting signs of illness (fever and cough), you please reschedule your pets’ appointment. Likewise, our staff is instructed not to come in if they are exhibiting signs of illness or have come in contact with a person who tested positive.
Since we will be conducting more business by phone, we thank you for your patience if hold times increase. We are doing our best to cope with this crisis while continuing to care for your pets.